Thursday, June 17, 2010

Preschool

Claire started preschool this month! I could tell she was needing more than I was providing so I signed her up for summer preschool. I'm so glad I did. She LOVES it. I, on the other hand, did not love it. Well, at first. The night before her first day I cried and cried. Then the morning that I dropped her off I couldn't stop crying either. I'm going to blame it on post-pregnancy, but I just can't believe she's old enough for preschool! I'm so glad she loves it and we are loving Miss Amy!

Here she is on the first day with her cousin Drew.


She walked straight in and went to the computer...


Claire and Mom. I had already shed a few tears...


This is what she looked like when she got home. Seriously, she loved it.


And she was so excited to show me all the things she did and made.



And I have to share some photos from her first field trip last week. The theme for the last two weeks has been "the farm". So what place do you go for a field trip when you've been talking about farms? Wheeler Farm of course!


Looking at the cows.


Trying to see the baby goats.


Here's Drew on the wagon ride. Claire wouldn't sit by me. She wanted to sit by Miss Amy. I felt like the uncool mom until Drew asked me to sit by him. Thanks buddy!


The only photo of Luke that day. Doing what he does best.


Watching the ducks.


She's loving preschool and I'm (starting to) love the free time!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So fun! Samantha starts in August. I am looking forward to it, but dreading it at the same time.

Angie H said...

Best thing we did for the summer. I unequivocally love the free time!

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

Absolutely adorable!