Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I got tagged!

Tag you're it!

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1.Mom!
2.United Way of Salt Lake
3.Microsoft
4.Cache Valley Tourist Council (tourism is HUGE in Logan!)

4 MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1.The Notebook
2.Zoolander
3.Shawshank Redemption
4.Oklahoma (I love musicals!)

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1.Bountiful
2.Logan
3.Bellevue, Washington
4.North Salt Lake

TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1.Heroes!
2.The Office
3.Grey's Anatomy
4.Friday Night Lights

FAVORITE FOODS:
1.Sushi...I totally miss it since I'm nursing :(
2.Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream
3.Baked BBQ Lay's chips
4.Skittles

WEBSITES I VISIT:
1.Blogs
2.Slickdeals.net
3.people.com
4.woot.com

PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1.With Nate
2. Mediterranean cruise
3. Australia
4. Hawaii

4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO TAG:
1. Trish
2. Rachel
3. Kristina
4. Kimi

WHO TAGGED ME:
Lauren
Bonny

2 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

People.com is one of my fav websites too... it's a sick addiction. (like blogging!) Anytime next week is good- maybe saturday or sunday? Have fun with the in-laws! I love having family in town!

Jamie said...

I didn't know you guys were Heroes junkies, too. Great! Heroes parties this fall!