Sunday, August 19, 2007

Luau!

Our good friends, George and Barbie, had a luau-themed birthday party for their son, Josiah. It was such a blast! Barbie told us that we had to come dressed for the theme, so we dressed Claire up...grass skirt and all!Nate in his Hawaiian attire...
Claire and me!
All the girls...


Ashlee, Kyle and Chloe
Kristina, Shane, Alexis and Aaron Devan, Becky and Carter

Claire kept eating the grass on her skirt...YUM!

And finally, here are the dancers...





It was a great party...thanks George and Barbie! Now we all have a lot to live up to for our baby's first birthdays! :)

3 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

I love Claire's outfit! You are SO mother of the year!! We need to hang out SOON!!

Triple A said...

Melissa-Loved Claire's outfit, you are awesome. I'm so sad I missed the fire dancers. I heard they were awesome.

Brooks said...

This is an irrelevant post besides that the Luau looked way fun. I'm reading Twilight and can't put it down. Then I remembered that you had books you were reading on your blog and sure enough Twilight was there. I'm about half way through it and can't put it down. Can't wait to read the other two.