Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin, pumpkin, who's got the pumpkin?

We headed up to Pack's Pumpkin Patch in Farmington this week. Of course, we chose the coldest day of the week to go. I only brought a light jacket for Claire and the poor girl was freezing. Nonetheless, a good time was had. Here she is being ever so careful, as always, not to fall.


Can you see the purple lips?? Bad mom.


Claire's cute friend Chloe (Ashlee wins the most prepared mom award...love the jester hat!)

Claire and me

One of my new favorite pictures ever. Boys tend to be more reckless than girls, don't they?

Drew after the fall

They loved being pushed around in the cart.

We had to get this picture. Props to Angie for keeping them both in place behind there!

We definitely need to make this a yearly tradition.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics! Claire is so cute!

Tiff Rudd said...

Cute picts! Looks like a fun day! Too bad you can't steal some of our warm Memphis weather!

The Nortons said...

I had never been there until this year and my kids had a blast too! Your pictures are darling, as always.

Dennis Family said...

So fun!! I love the picutres of Claire and Drew together! They always have so much fun! I especially love the one with Drews bruised lip....yep, thats a boy for you!!

Kyle and Marci said...

You are such a good Mom!!! I can't believe how fast they grow. Kyle and I think Claire is so adorable and btw, you could come visit us down here! It is like 80 everyday!!!

Brynn said...

I laughed forever when I saw the pic of angie and Drew. And what fun little cousins to play together all the time.

Jen said...

Hey Melissa... I found your blog through Tiff's... Your family is so adorable! I love the pumpkin patch this time of year!

Triple A said...

This was one of my favorites this year. My kids had a blast and they managed to pick the most "beautiful pumpkins." Not really but what a great time for all. Claire is such a character...love her spunk.