Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who doesn't love a carnival?

A couple weeks ago we went to this really great carnival at Wheeler Farm. It had everything a kid dreams of...tons of blow-up slides and toys, a train, cotton candy, face painting, etc. A kid's own personal heaven.

Claire and Drew waiting in line...


Jumping in the Bouncing Room. I never got a photo of her on the big slide, but she loved it.



I attempted to get a pic of the star on her cheek and butterfly on her arm, but this was a good as it got.


Here is Claire waiting for the train ride to begin. It was so funny to see her sitting in her own little car, all grown up...she looks a little confused.


She giggled and smiled for the first half of the ride, but then somehow managed to push the little bar away from her body and started to fall. Luckily, the conductor saw too and let me jump in with her. Then she liked it again.



I try to do a photo shoot with Claire once a month...here are a few of my favorites from her 16-month shoot.


She was trying to be funny in this one...

Love this one. On her toes. Always on her toes.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun carnival! Those pictures of Claire are beautiful!

Bonny said...

she is so cute. i can't believe how old she is!

Holly and Rhett said...

I don't think a post goes by without the pink beads - love it!

Marie said...

Claire is a girl after my own heart. I started walking on my toes when I was a baby and I still do!

jakenapril said...

claire is the cutest! and i miss those hot pink tennis shoes...they were the best ever! and i'm with holly, gotta love the beads...so girly!

Dennis Family said...

What would it be like to have a mom as your own personal photographer. Claire is lucky....she thank you when she's older. Wheeler Farm looked so fun!

Team Korte said...

Melissa,
She is getting so big! How fun.

Dede said...

Cute photos Mel! Claire really is growing up - I can't believe how big she is getting!!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Claire is getting so big! I also love the picture of her on her toes. She is just way too cute!!

Tiff Rudd said...

CUTE CUTE pictures! I wish I had your photography talent! I would love to have fantastic pictures of my kids every month!

Lisa B. said...

This is probably the wierdest post ever but.....you are friends with Katie Darling who is friends with my sister Michelle Call and I was college roommates with your sister-in-law Brianne. I have lost touch with Brianne and would love to reconnect. If you could help me out I would really appreciate it. I did not see a blog link for her. My blog site is www.brettandlisa.blogger.com.
Thank you!!

Lisa B. said...

So sorry, www.bandlbarkdull.blogspot.com I am really not crazy I just have two kids.

MissLed said...

Oh my goodness Melissa...those pictures are adorable! How can she possibly be 16 months old already?