Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"More more movie Claire?"

This is what I hear at least 15 times a day, every day. "More, more movie Claire?" She loves to watch home videos of herself, so we'll pull up the blog a couple times a day and watch her videos. I once asked her if she wanted to watch a movie of Claire and that's how it started. Well, to keep my sanity, I'm posting another "movie" so that we can have something new to watch.
Here is Claire, reading her favorite book, "Jesus book".

She has four books like this and has to read at least one a night.

Also, here are some more of her 18-month photos:










He he he...the face she makes when you tell her to smile.

11 comments:

Marie said...

What a sweet little voice she has. Doesn't it just melt your heart? I'm so proud of her for all the new words she has learned. She's doing a great job talking. Livvy has always loved to watch videos of herself, too. And both my girls have done scrunch-nose faces when they think they're smiling. It's such a crack-up.

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious! Could she get any cuter?

Tif said...

Between her cutness and your photogrphy talent the two of you have a great thing going. I LOVE the pictures!

Holly and Rhett said...

That is one smart girl! Love the pictures as always.

Swa said...

I love those big brown eyes, she is gorgeous!

jakenapril said...

isn't she just the cutest? i can see why she likes to watch movies of herself. what a beautiful little lady. keep the movies coming...i like watching them too! and her pics are fabulous, as usual...like we thought they wouldn't be? hello!

Megs said...

Those pictures are so adorable! I love her "crinkle nose"! She is going to love that you are such a good photographer when she is older!!

The Parks Fam said...

Oh my gosh that adorable face of her is priceless! She is gorgeous! See you on Tuesday!

Brynn said...

She is the sweetest, cutest girl! What a beautiful daughter!!

Tiff Rudd said...

Oh my is she adorable! At least her "smile" face is cute - Cameron does the dorkiest face! It kills all our pictures now! :)

Jennifer Hatch said...

I love how little kids love to watch videos of themselves so much - it's adorable! My husband uses the videos on our blog to brighten his day when he's at work and he misses us. :) Our blog is mandjhatch.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out. And your pictures of little Claire are freaking adorable by the way!