Tuesday, April 28, 2009

iFlied!

My good friend Joe called me up and told me his was surprising his wife on her birthday with a flight at the iFly wind tunnel in Ogden. (Click here for more info on iFly.) Its basically a simulation of skydiving. I thought it'd be fun to go watch her, so Claire and I tagged along. I got peer pressured into doing it within five minutes of being there. So Joe watched Claire, and Marie, her 4-year-old daughter Olivia and I iFlied. Nate has wanted to do it for a long time so I felt a little guilty doing it without him but I guess its a great excuse to go with him and fly again, right? (Thanks again to Joe for taking the pics and watching Claire!)



Full body shot


Best shot we got of Marie


Look at Livvy, she was in heaven.




My attempt at a backflip. How about that form, huh?


If you can see my face, you'll see the silly grin...I was told I never stopped smiling the whole time.


It was really fun to share this experience with Marie. We've been best friends for a long time and don't get to see each other as often as I would like. (Hint, hint Marie...move closer!) I definitely recommend this for anyone who would never dare jump out of plane. :) It was amazing!

3 comments:

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Fun!!!! You looked like you were having a great time! I soo need to go and do that! What fun pics!

Unknown said...

That looks SO cool!!! I can't believe little olivia did it- great pics!

Trish said...

Wow that looks so fun! I need to go to Ogden!