Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I think almost everyone who was sent one of our Christmas cards has them by now, so I can post it. Back story: I can never decide what design to do on my own Christmas card. I design cards for tons of people and I'm always jealous of how decisive they are! This year, I designed five different cards, got them printed and then had Nate vote on his favorite. His favorite was probably my least favorite, so I took them to my parents and grandma for a vote. The vote was unanimous among the five designs. They all voted for Nate's favorite. :( I still couldn't let go of my fav, so we printed both. Here they are:

Nate's fav


My fav


They are double-sided with pictures of Claire (of course) on the back.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

7 comments:

Marie said...

Sorry, Nate, but Mel's is the cutest. :) And that's the one I got, so it worked out perfectly!

Dennis Family said...

I love them both...but I think I am going to have to agree with Nate! Sorry!! And Congratulations on #2!! I am so excited for you!

Laura said...

They're both great! Merry Christmas to you too!

Jenny said...

I think they are both really cute! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Trish said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Melissa and Dave said...

Hey!

I found your blog through Megan Shipp's blog, hope you don't care :) I am so excited for you and your baby news.
Congratulations!
p.s. I really loved your pick for your christmas card.

I hope you are feeling well!!!
~Melissa Feldman

Ali said...

I love them both! That picture of Claire on the back is adorable!!! xoxo