Monday, September 6, 2010

Camping over Labor Day

Our annual camping trip over Labor Day was no let down. The weather was nice and we had the perfect camping spot (thanks to my cousin and aunt going up early in the week and saving the spot!). Here are a few highlights:

My first time driving a dirt bike! I was scared to death, but I LOVED it and wanted to do it again as soon as I got off. I'm now opening (slightly) to the idea of Nate getting a motorcycle.

Getting some instruction from everyone and rocking some sweet knee pads...


And I'm off! Thanks for letting me ride Ry and Livi!


We played Minute To Win It games all weekend...Nate trying to stack 8 nuts...


I gave it a try...


Bryton came close...


Jeff looking intense...


Mom giving it a go...


E'Shell is concentrating...


Mitch almost got it...


Ryan attempting...


But the only one to stack them and get them to stay...Brad!


One of the most memorable things for the kids was the "Pirate Ship." They played pirates all weekend and this huge rock was their ship.


Here is First Mate Mason, Captain Claire, Pirate Drew, Bluebeard Bryton and Skipper Corgan.


And the group shot, only missing a few people.


And a little family shot on the morning we left...looking awesome.


Can't wait for next year!

0 comments: