Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random pictures

Here are just some random pictures I've taken over the last week...

Claire has pretty much taught herself to pull to a standing position! (Sometimes she still needs a little help!) She loves to pull up on anything, especially her Exersaucer and her parents!


These are just some cute shots I took one day. The lighting was kind of off and it almost looks like she has red hair in this pic - maybe she'll take after her Aunt Mehren!

I loved this picture because she was laughing out loud when I took it...

I watched my sweet little nephew Corgan the other day and he loved sitting in the Bumbo! Isn't he adorable?

This is a beanie I got for Claire at Elsa Belle and it finally fits her! Yah!

Finally, Uncle Ryan came over and babysat Claire for a little bit and she had so much fun with him! Thanks Ry!

9 comments:

*Katie* said...

She is so cute! What a beautiful smile! Congrats :)

Katie (Buhrman) Willson
thewillsonfam.blogspot.com

Stephenson and Katie said...

ohhh man she is the cutest, happiest baby ever!! I love it!! Thanks for the rockin times tonight!

Tiff Rudd said...

Wow, she is an absolute doll!! Gets me excited for a little girl! Hey, if you are serious about a sweater set, let me know. They aren't a huge deal to make so you could just pay me for the yarn or something. Talk to you later! Tiff

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

Oh Mel,
Claire is so, so very cute! I know I don't have to tell you that. Thanks for keepin up on your Blog. You are getting to be awesome at photography! Love to look at your blog every once in a while. Keep the pics a rollin'....love and miss you guys, Aunt Judy

Marie said...

It won't be long and she'll be walking. Can you believe it? She seems like one happy kid.

Dennis Family said...

Mel,
I stumbled onto your blog and I am so glad that I did. Claire is so Cute!! I love all of your pictures! You really have a gift for photography...it doesn't hurt that your model is adorable either. We are heading to Portland on Friday so it was really fun to see your pictures of a Snowy Multnomah Falls...it really helped me picture what to pack for the boys. I am excited to keep up on your blog. And is there a reason you are being congratulated?!?
Monica

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!
We loved the ones of Corgan too!
Keep taking all the pics. They're great and we all love seeing them.

Love, Mom, Ry, and B

Brynn said...

Brad's little boy looks just like him!!! It's so fun that you all have kids now! :)