Sunday, January 6, 2008

Winter Photo Shoot

Just before Christmas, we went outside and took some family pics. We were driving around, found this little park and just pulled over. Claire was in her usual great mood, so we took advantage!

I love this one of Nate and Claire...

This was the last good picture we got...I think every one after it was of Claire crying...it gets cold SO fast when the sun goes down! But it was fun to get some pictures of all three of us (thanks again Bman!) since one of us is usually behind the camera!

8 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

ohhh you have the CUTEST family!! I love all your color coordinated outfits- SOOO Cute!!!!
P.S. Stephenson LOVES the guitar hero idea while we're at GNO if nate was serious :)

Kyle and Marci said...

Your family is so beautiful!

Tiff Rudd said...

Melissa!! This is Tiffany Pace Rudd. I just stumbled across your blog and was so excited to see your cute family!!! I didn't even know you had a baby girl! Congrats. We are expecting a little girl next week and have a little boy who is almost two. Anyway, you can check out our blog at adamandtiffrudd.blogspot.com - let's get back in touch!!

The Nortons said...

Mel, your family is SO DANG cute! I am blog eavesdropping, hope you don't mind :) Your little girl is darling! Looks like you are doing well. It was fun to see your pictures! This is Katie (Clark) Norton by the way. I am glad to see that you are a blogger. Fun way to keep in touch! nortonplaces.spaces.live.com

Brynn said...

Melissa! Can I add you as my blogging friend?! Now that I know you're a blogger, I'm gonna have to check up on you from time to time! Claire is such a sweet little thing!!

Kristy said...

Such a cute family! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas trip, too!

Ryan Webb said...

Hey rookies i decided that you will put me in more pics on your blog. Now.

The Willson Family said...

Melissa - your family is beautiful! I was excited to find your blog :) I'm going to keep checking it - Claire is so darling! Congratulations!

Katie (Buhrman) Willson
thewillsonfam.blogspot.com