Thursday, March 19, 2009

weekend getaway

Last weekend I got to have an all-girls weekend! In high school, I used to go down to St. George with my friends every spring break. We decided that it was time to do it again. (Minus a few things we did when single.) ;) So seven of us packed up into one car and were off!

We did a lot of this:




A little of this:


Got these:




A lot of this:


Probably ate too much (yumm...Pizza Factory breadsticks):




And a whole lot of other stuff I'm not allowed to post on my blog! I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't pull my camera out nearly as much as I usually do. But on the last day, I made all my friends so a quick photo shoot. I won't embarrass them with their modeling headshots (he, he), but here's the group shot, minus Jami who had just left with her husband.


Cute Foster came along and I dare say he is the best baby on the planet! He was so quiet and content, we hardly even knew he was there!


On the way home...


What a blast! Thanks to all our husbands for watching the kids. We're definitely making this a yearly tradition.

4 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

ahhh I can't wait for next year!! How did you score the front seat both ways?! Such cute pics! I'm so sad I missed it- you girls all look so cute in the pics!

Tiff Rudd said...

FUN! I have finally had time to sit and catch up on all the blog posts I have missed - Claire is such a cutie! It is fun to see all the things you are up to! And, I think I need to arrange a girls getaway myself - looks so fun and relaxing!

Dede said...

We had so much fun!!!! I can't wait til next year. Thanks for joining us - it wouldn't have been the same without you! I agree... much more photos next time :)

Jenny said...

Looks like you girls had a great time!