Wednesday, March 3, 2010

January Update

Time for the January update. We started off 2010 with a trip to Las Vegas & St. George. As mentioned before, I was a little burned out, so the picture-taking wasn't happening. Here are the few that I got:

Car ride down. Don't mind Claire's scowl. That's how she always looks while watching movies.


Claire won some big bucks at the slots.


We stopped by to see the Las Vegas Temple. Beautiful.


I don't love posting pregnancy shots, but Nate makes me take them. Here I am at 21 weeks.


Riding the carousel at the Outlet Mall in LV.


On the strip, waiting for the Treasure Island show. It was freezing!


Driving back to SG. Claire was over riding in the car.


The St. George Temple.


Claire climbed the stairs over and over. She was just so glad to be out of the car.


I'm not sure why, but I just love this picture. I think it is a good example of how Nate and Claire are together. He's so loving and patient with her and she loves having his full attention.


Ready to get back in the car for the long ride home.


I didn't get any pictures of the amazing pool and hot tub at our hotel, but we definitely made use of them. It was a great little getaway.

Next up was a huge highlight for our January, of which I already posted. IT'S A BOY!


Random shots of Claire:




My adorable niece, Annika, at 4 months.




Next we went to the Aquarium in Sandy. You can walk through the entire thing in about 10 minutes, its so small. But the kids didn't care. Here we are waiting for our friends to pick us up.


Claire loved this wheel. She kept saying that she was on "Price Is Right", spinning the wheel.


She found Nemo.


Claire and her friend, Addy, listening to storytime.


Walking out together. Girls are so cute.


Nate and I took a day and went skiing. We're attempting to take Claire next week - should be interesting!


I am 25 weeks here.


Claire loves bathtime and can't get enough pictures! They are some of my favorite to take.






Finally, I have been doing some product photography for a few Etsy shops. Here are a couple of the shots...














My cute nephews...


Claire had to jump in too.


Next up...February update!

7 comments:

Kel said...

Looks like a busy month. Claire is cute as ever! I wish I lived closer so I could hang out with you and learn some of your awesome photography skills.

Jenny said...

What a busy, busy girl you are. Clarie is SO darling. Good thing you have such cute models for your photography! You are so talented!

Laura said...

Claire is quite the talented model for her mama! WAY cute preggo belly too! Love it, love it, love it!

Trish said...

Looks like a fun trip! Claire looks adorable as your model!

Marie said...

Last year, we went to the Treasure Island show at night on the way home from California. I hadn't been to the Vegas Strip in years. We thought, "Oh, it will be a fun pirate show for the kids." Um, no. It was a floozy show. We left and went to the fountains instead.

jakenapril said...

ah, looks like fun. i love, love, love the rainbow tracksuit! (memories!)
i think the 3 of the them in the ties is my favorite picture ever. so dang hilarious!

and i may steal this idea for my blog as i've been quite slackinglyboring myself.

Jennifer Hatch said...

Claire is such a cute little model! Next time I have Michaela's pictures taken I'm gonna have to give you a call. Do you come to UT county?