Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our February

Small disclaimer: most photos were taken with my small, fits-in-my-pocket camera since my back and ribs can't take much of the weight of my huge camera. Darn pregnancy.

First up, lunch with Nate. We try to meet Nate for lunch every other week or so. He works in Sandy, so we usually end up at South Towne Mall at the food court. Oh so glamorous. But Claire loves it because we get to ride the carousel every time. Riding carousels is one of her favorite things to do.


Next, we had tickets with my family for the Jazz game and I ended up deathly sick (ok, not deathly, but you shouldn't be allowed to get the stomach flu when you're pregnant. Just sayin.) Here's a photo with my mom, Drew, Claire and Corgan.


Here's a random photo of my two favorite people.


On one somewhat-warm day in Feb, my sister and I took the kids for a walk to the park. It felt so nice to be outside!




The very next day I was watching my nephew and niece, Drew and Annie, and we took a few shots in the studio. I love this little girl. I could take photos of her smiling face all day.




Same goes for this girl...


For Valentines Day, Nate bought Claire a flower and a balloon. I think she was confused and thought she won the lottery, because that's how she acted. She would talk about her flower almost every day for weeks afterward. It was really cute.


I got tulips - my fav! (With my 28-week prego belly.)


We made pink, heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast.


Claire, mid-action.


Nate had to go out of town for a few days, so Claire and I drove up to Logan and spent some quality time with my Grandma Stevens. We love her so much. I wish she lived closer. Here she is reading Claire a bed time story...sadly, the only photo I got with her while we were there.


While in Logan, I had to take Claire up to Utah State. From the look on her face you can see how cold it was. Good old Logan.


The last event in February was a trip to the zoo. We did NOT pick the best day to go, but is there really a good day to go in February? This is what the day looked like almost the whole time we were there.


But the kids didn't care.


Not the most eventful month, but at least I got it blogged!

0 comments: