Monday, April 26, 2010

Best buddies

Claire and my nephew, Drew, get to spend a lot of time together. My sister and I trade babysitting once a week so I can get editing done and she can go to work. It works out really great for all of us. We get a break and the kids get to see each other a lot. A few weeks ago when I was watching the kids, we were outside playing and I snapped a few photos. These two probably fight as much as a brother and sister, but they love each other as much too. I had to document.







Ha ha ha...I just thought this one was funny.


See what I mean about arguing? I think Claire had the ball Drew wanted. :)


And again...they were mad that the other one was touching their feet. ("Don't touch my feet!" "Don't touch my feet!")




Claire giving Drew a kiss


Drew giving one back




Best buddies.

6 comments:

Staci said...

So cute! I babysit my nephew about once a week and my sister-in-law babysits for me in turn. Both Maddie and my nephew are 2 weeks apart. They get along good but they do have little fights! I think of them as twins! They are turning out to be best buds though. Love it!

Trish said...

So darling! I have a niece and nephew who are a few months apart and they are the same way. So cute!!

Jenny said...

What cute little cousins. How fun that they get to see each other so often.

Hope you are feeling well!

Laura said...

Yea for cute cousins! They are super cute together! I love your Feb. recap too. So cute that Nate gave Claire a Valentine. :)

jakenapril said...

so cute! and you have a knack for capturing the best candid moments. :)

The Nortons said...

She is too cute! How fun to have a cousin as such a great friend! I also LOVE that she had so many Easter egg hunts. She looks like she was a pro :)