Thursday, June 14, 2007

Activity Gym!

Claire absolutely loves her activity gym! The mushroom-looking toy has a mirror on it and she loves to look at her reflection. She's really starting to figure out that she has hands and arms. Yesterday she sat under it for about 20 minutes and she'd hit a toy and watch it swing for a while and then hit it again. It was so fun to watch her figure it out!



It makes her so happy (although not her best angle!). And of course...makes her stick her tongue out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa!

She is getting so big...kind of like me. You should see me! She is gorgeous by the way...

Katie

MissLed said...

I'm excited to see you both on Monday! She is such a cutie! I am seriously going to miss working you Melissa! And everyone at the UW for that matter! You have my word...anytime you want wheat tortillas, you just call, and I'm there!

Kristy said...

Holy cow, I LOVE that red and black activity gym. That is seriously the cutest one I've ever seen. I think I'm going to need one of those!