Monday, June 18, 2007

Grandma's 75th Birthday

My beautiful Grandma...

We had a surprise party on Friday for my Grandma's Stevens' 75th birthday! It was up in Logan at Lundstrom Park. It was fun to see all my aunts, uncles, & cousins and have everyone meet Claire.

My grandma is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. She always wants to know everything going on in your life and has a great memory. I could tell her something and months later she'd still remember to ask me about it. She's also very talkative! My grandma could out-talk pretty much anyone I've met. She's the best. She's also Claire's namesake. My grandma's name is Linda and that is the Lin part in Claire's middle name, Katelin. We love Grandma Stevens!
Here's a four generation pic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Melissa!
Your little family is so cute! I love checking out your blog and seeing your awesome pics. Guess what??? We are expecting a baby this winter! Can't wait.
Hope all is well.
Emily Buckley

Kristy said...

Love the 4 generation picture! What a priceless thing to have!