Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bath time

My sweet Claire loves bath time! I'm so glad because the first bath was a pretty tramatic experience. Nate and I had no clue what we were doing and the poor girl was probably freezing cold. Now, I just keep a few washcloths on her and she keeps warm. She could be having a little fit and the second I put her in the bath, she gets completely calm. She'll just stare at me with her little double chin...like the picture below. Her favorite part is when I wash her hair and pour the water over her head.

The part she always hated about the bath was getting out. I can't blame her, I hate that too! So I took the space heater in her room and I'll point it on her while I get her dressed and put her lotion on. This has made both our lives easier. We also love hooded towels!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute! I'm glad she likes bath time. It's good for you and for her!