Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ohhh Baby Baby

My cute friend, Marie, had her second baby on Saturday so Claire and I went up to visit them yesterday. Little Allison is so beautiful!
Marie, Allison, me, Claire


I had to snap a few photos of Marie's two little girls - Olivia and Allison. Don't you love Livvy's hair? She was definitely playing the role of big sister.


Marie was my roommate all through college and one of my best friends in the world. We met our husbands within weeks of each other and the four of us hung out non-stop. We even went on a few trips to Cali together during college. Lots of fun times with the Doughertys!
I'm so happy for them! Congratulations!

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Melissa (Jenny Collins John here) How are you? I found your blog on Katie's and don't ask me how I even found Katie's blog!

Drop me a line if you want johnkurtisl@netzero.com and I will send you an invite to my blog!!

Joe said...

Mel,

What a beautiful family. What a lucky chance for you to photograph them. Drop me a line next time you get to see them. Again, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You take the most beautiful pictures! I'm excited to have a baby so you can take there pictures. That little redhead is adorable!

Kristy said...

Oh, Oh Oh....so cute. I am so glad that you posted these. I have just been dying for more pictures and I'm glad that I found them on your blog! Every one of these pictures is amazing, Mel. You are really talented!

Brynn said...

Oh my goodness!! Marie looks so great! And Olivia! Wow! Who knew Marie would have a child with bright red hair? What a beautiful family!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Ahh what a cute baby! And olivia is precious as always- I can't wait to see ya next week at the shower- it really has been WAY too long especially since you live around the corner!!

Josh and Kelsey said...

CUTE pics! When are you going to shoot me =)

Josh and Kelsey said...

CUTE pics! When are you going to shoot me =)

Anne Woods said...

what a darling baby and family! There's nothing like celebrating with someone and their new addition... well, maybe having your own, right? :) I can't believe how much Claire looks like you. That picture where your faces are next to each other... there's quite the resemblance. Hope you guys are doing well in Foxboro!

doug said...

You don't know me, but I know Joe and Marie, and as big fans of that family, I just had to tell you that you did a fantastic job photographing them! :) I especially love the photos of Livvy holding Alli! Bravo!

Holly and Rhett said...

Whatever it is I want it. Is it your photography skills or your camera? These pictures are so great! And of course, I do love red curly hair!