Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Photo Dump

We've been busy the last few days and I have been seriously slacking on posting pics. I thought I'd do a little photo dump for all Claire's fans...(namely her Grandmas)

Here's Claire just waking up from a nap. Every time I walk into her room she gets this huge smile on her face!


We got Claire this little walker to practice walking with and I was so excited to give it to her. At first, I think she liked all the toys and noises it made, but then it started moving and she did NOT like that.


On Valentines Day, we met Nate for lunch at Goodwood Barbeque (so yummy). Claire was on her best behavior, which is a first, at the restaurant.
I love her face in this one...she looks like she's a little confused, but still wants to smile.
I couldn't get her to look at the camera.

That night Nate had to go to the temple with the Young Men in our ward (seriously, who scheduled a Young Men activity on Valentines Day at 6 pm?! Luckily not Nate...or he would have been in big trouble). So my little brother, Brandon, came over and made sugar cookies with Claire and me. Or should I say I made sugar cookies while they played. She absolutely LOVES her Uncle B-man. Here's a pic of them dancing.

She also discovered the dishwasher that night...excellent.
Nate and I went out the next night to celebrate V-Day. He really wanted to go spend a night away, so we had our first night without Claire. How did I do this you say? I'm still not sure. Let's just say it was a lot harder on me than it was on her. She stayed at my mom's and did awesome. (Thanks again Mom!) Nate and I stayed at the same place we spent our first married night together...the Marriott Downtown. Its right next to the Wells Fargo Building, where we had our reception. We had SO much fun! In fact, we had so much fun that I only got two pics the whole night:
This is the other pic - this sign was right outside the elevator and I loved how it explained what the alarm sounds like...

Here's a random photo of Claire getting in the bath. That girl's got rolls everywhere.
Last night we celebrated my sis-in-law's, E'shell, bday. Of course, I didn't get any pictures of her, just millions of the grandkids. They were all in their white onesies together which screams photo-op. Here is Drew, Corgan and Claire:
Close-up of sweet little Corgan...(the poor kid has scratched himself up!)
And finally, I couldn't finish off this photo dump without an Edward moment. Summit Entertainment finished casting the main characters of Twilight the movie!! Here is the entire Cullen Family: Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice and Jasper. I think they did a pretty good job on casting the right people except Emmett. I thought he was supposed to be "bear-like"?

Anyway, that was our week! Whew.

12 comments:

Marie said...

I love the "Whoop, whoop"! That's hilarious. And by the way, Drew looks so much like Angie in that picture. I thought it must be her in baby form.

Brynn said...

I agree...he doesn't look bear-like to me either.

Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP?!

Anonymous said...

I love the photo dump! I can't get enough of that little Claire. She has the most squeezable cheeks!

Shanna and Brent said...

can i just say that i'm a big claire fan as well?? so cute... and it's nice to see i'm not the only one that is obsessed with the cullens!!! thanks for the info

Stephenson and Katie said...

I LOVE the twilight movie poster!!! We are so camping out for it!!! Yay!! And Claire is adorable! I miss her! And you! Will you please hang out with us soon!?

Tiff Rudd said...

I am definitely a Claire fan! She is such a doll and I loved the picture dump. You have such a cute family!!

Bonny said...

the whoop whoop is definitely funny!

Rachel said...

Love the Whoop, whoop. I'm not loving the casting though... Isn't Esme the lady from Grey's Anatomy?? I don't know - I guess they don't seem as gorgeous as I imagined. Do you know how many of the books the film will cover?

Kristy said...

I have laughed at those signs in hotels before. Too funny. Claire looks so cute standing up to the dishwasher.

Leslie said...

Look at all of Claire's adorable outfits. Does she ever wear the same thing twice?

Kyle and Marci said...

Claire is so cute!

Okay, so I don't think I am a big fan of the casting either. Oh well! I just can't wait for the book. I really wish you guys could come up here!

Martha said...

The dishwasher is too funny! Dillan does the same thing...they are both obsessed it sounds like. Beware of the trash once she walks. She is adorable. We love seeing the updates.