Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Drew turns one!

Wow, a whole week without a post...this is a first since the blog began. :( Last week was crazy! I think I had something every night of the week. I had four baby showers, started a photography class (which has been AWESOME, I'll post some pics later), did a couple photo shoots, designed some wedding invitations for a co-worker, and I think Claire was teething last week because she was not her happy self. Whew! I'm tired.

On a much brighter note, my nephew, Drew, turned one on March 1! I cannot believe he is already one year old. This also means that Claire only has two months until she is one! We had a party for him this past weekend. Here are some of my favorite pics from the partay.

Grandma and Claire

Drew's first golf club set and the sunglasses Claire gave him.

Ryan being crazy with cute Corgan and Brad in the background. Then a normal picture of Ryan (one of the only ones I have) with Drew in the cute Nike outfit Ry gave him.

Drew did not like his party hat and Claire just wanted to pull off the shiny strings.


Me and my sweet girl...aren't her little pigtails hilarious? (I was just SO excited that I can finally do something with her hair!) And Claire eating Drew's golf ball.

The first birthday cake! "Mom, I get to eat all of this?!" YUM!


Then Drew got really mad when my sister Angie tried to take his cupcake away.

Finally, a family pic of the Haugens.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DREW! WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the Drewskie.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your nephew! I love the picture when the cake is being taken away from him!

Linzy said...

I love Claire's pigtails!

Kristy said...

Those pig tails are just too cute!

Angie H said...

Thanks for being the photog at the party and for all the fun gifts from you guys. I'm helping Drew practice wearing the hats and sunglasses so he doesn't just rip them off when he needs 'em this summer!