Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stephenie Meyer is coming to Utah!

That's right! She is doing a book signing and discussion on her new book, The Host, which comes out May 6. Yay! Here are the dates and details about her tour:



Friday, May 16, 2008, 7:00 p.m.
DISCUSSION AND SIGNING
TICKETS AVAILABLE MAY 6th!
Ticketed event held at The Showbarn at Thanksgiving Point, 3003 North Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043. Ticket price includes $10 admission fee and one copy of The Host. Tickets are available at Borders Provo (4801 North University Ave., Provo, UT, 84107; phone: 801/224-2720) and Borders Murray (132 E. Winchester, Murray, UT 84107; phone: 801/313-1020) beginning on May 6th. Call Borders Provo or Borders Murray for event guidelines and details. Please do not call the event venue.

OR

Saturday, May 17, 2008, 1:00 p.m.
DISCUSSION AND SIGNING
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!
Ticketed event held at Highland High School Auditorium, 2166 S 1700 E, Salt Lake City, UT. Tickets are available by stopping by King's English (1511 South 15th East, Salt Lake City, UT 84105 or by phone 801/484-9100). $30.00 ticket price includes a copy of The Host. Doors open at noon.


Anyone want to go with me? All I have to say is that The Host better be as good as the Twilight series or I'm going to be depressed!

7 comments:

Shanna and Brent said...

I'm totally with you Melissa!! It's good to see that someone else is as obsessed as I am, and by the way, I have already read the Host, and (in my personal opinion) it is very good. I don't know if I should say anymore so I won't.

Stephenson and Katie said...

Ask Shanna how she has already read the host! So jealous! And I'm soooo there with you! I would love to meet her!

Kyle and Marci said...

I am really jealous! She is not coming to our area. I guess I could drive to Portland but I am thinking that Kyle would really not like that. Hahaha

I really wish I could be there with you to meet her and I can't wait to start reading the Host. Have fun and think of me PLEASE!!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Today WAS so fun! I wish it was warmer so we could have taken even more! You're amazing!!! Remember me when you're a rich and famous photographer, k?! Thanks so so much, we owe you! I can't wait to see the blog!! I seriously already recommend you to allll my friends!!

Angie H said...

I'll have to pass this on to my young women; I'm sure they'd all go with you. ;)

The Nortons said...

I love that you are into this series also! I LOVE IT! Let me know if you really do end up going. I would love to hear about it!

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

Nick thinks i have an unhealthy obsession with these books, uh oh well, there are great!!