Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun-filled weekend

Busy, busy, busy. That tends to be the theme of my life lately. And this weekend was no exception. It started off with a photo shoot on Friday afternoon. Check my photography blog for pics of that and other shoots. Then, straight from there, we headed over to good old WXHS for my youngest brother's lacrosse game. Go Cats! They beat Northridge to claim the #1 seed going into the playoffs! Way to go B! It was a great game! This is also his senior and sixth year playing lacrosse...we're so proud of all he's accomplished! Here are some highlights:
{PS: Warning...there will be a TON of photos on this post!}

Grandma and Claire...I think Claire is upset about a call in this pic.

Action shot

Claire loves walking around!

This was about half of B's personal cheering section...

I had to get a picture of B's socks...he always wears these awesome red and white socks. In fact, he's used them so much that I think he was to put elastics underneath them to keep them up! I love it though because it makes him easy to spot on the field.

After the game; it was freezing!

We had Claire so bundled up that she turned into a squish face.

Brandon with Claire and my nephew, Corgan.

After the game, we had some of our best friends come in from out of town and spend the night at our house. Nate was roommates in college with Soren and we sure love the Carlsons! They have a little boy, Kai, who is three months older than Claire. It was so fun for her to have a little friend around! Lindsey and I took them to the park while the guys went golfing.

Of course, Claire loves the dirt!

Here are the guys: Nate, Jason and Soren

Later on Saturday we went to the zoo. It was Claire's first time! It was fun to watch her reactions to the animals.
We were trying to make Kai and Claire kiss...it was pure entertainment for us at least. :)
I don't think Claire really cares where we are as long as we walk with her. She could do this all day and never get sick of it.
Group shot:
We finished off the weekend today with a few hours of Wii entertainment. Thanks to Nate's brother who "didn't need the distraction" during finals week at USU (good student huh?), we get to keep his Wii for the next week! I didn't get any pictures because we were having too much fun! My dad even played a little tennis with us!
Fun times and a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Dennis Family said...

What a fun weekend! I love weekends like that. You really feel like you've lived life to the fullest. And you make great memories with the fam! Claire is adorable...and walking! Good Luck!! I don't know if she's a mess maker but if she is, she has just cut her mess time in half! Lucky mom!!

Bonny said...

I love the squish face! You can never go wrong with a Wii. We love ours.

Kyle and Marci said...

What a fun weekend! Claire is so cute and it was good to see Lindsey and Soren too. Their little boy is so cute!!! I love your photography blog. You are really talented!! Hope you can get us in when we come down...

Anonymous said...

Man, who's that hot hunk of man playing lacrosse. He must be very cool and super popular with the ladies...