Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Swim class + Claire = FUN

Claire and I started our Mommy/Tot swim class today! Yeah! It was so much fun! Here she is in her swimsuit, all ready to go.
She was so excited this morning while we were getting ready. It was like she knew we were doing something different today. She kept dancing all around the furniture.This class was honestly one of the funnest things I've ever done! Here we are, right before class started. I didn't get any pics of us in the pool, but I'm sure I will get a ton over the next few weeks.She wasn't very insterested in the class part, and especially hated the part where I had to dunk her...but she loved playing motor boat and blast off. Then after class we got 15 minutes to just play around in the water and she LOVED that part. We went to the really shallow area, where she could stand with the water at her neck and I would hold her hands while she walked all around the pool. She was giggling almost the whole time! It was so adorable. I'm so excited that we get to do this twice a week for the next four weeks!
After class, all bundled up in her towel...

Here she is after our 10-min drive home. I think she was asleep before we left the parking lot.

16 comments:

jakenapril said...

Looks like you'll both be having a lot of fun for the next few weeks. I love little babies in swim suits! Swimming sure is a great way to tucker little babies out...out like a light.

jakenapril said...

Looks like you'll both be having a lot of fun for the next few weeks. I love little babies in swim suits! Swimming sure is a great way to tucker little babies out...out like a light.

Holly and Rhett said...

How fun to go swimming with Claire. Where are you taking the class? I am sure you guys will have a blast. Do you want to do pictures next week??? Let me know what days work best for you.

Team Korte said...

Ok, Jack and I will totally have to do that! I bet it really wears them out. How fun!

Laura said...

What a cute little girl! We've got to come see you kids. Great blog!

Shanna and Brent said...

she is so cute, i love that swimsuit. you are such an on the ball mom, i've been meaning to do a mom & me swim class with my boys but have never got around to it... can we say slacker? i'm so impressed...

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Claire looks so cute in her swimsuit! That's fun your taking classes. Bridger just loves swimming too. We'll have to go this Summer together!

Jenny said...

Claire is so cute in her little swimsuit. Don't you just love chubby little baby thighs? They are so cute! What I can't figure out is why people don't think my chubby thighs are cute!! Only kidding!

Tif said...

Sounds like fun. I always wanted to do that with my girls, but it just didn't work with two babies. I'm glad the two of you are enjoying it. It sounds like so much fun.

Marie said...

What a hottie in her swimsuit! And Claire's not bad either. Sounds like a great activity. It's so much fun to see a baby react to a swimming pool. They love it. Give Claire a hug for me!

Tiff Rudd said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I'll have to look around and see if there is anything like that around here. Although, I don't know how it would work with two kids. Anyway, way fun! And, she looks so dang cute in her little suit!

Dennis Family said...

I love the swimming suit!! How adorable! And I am impressed, you are very on top of things! Does giving my boys baths count?

Brooke said...

Hi Melissa! I'm new to this blogging thing and have just found your site! You're little girl is SO cute!!

Stephenson and Katie said...

I wish I looked as hot in a swimsuit as Claire does... I haven't seen her in WAY too long!! Bring her to the party!! :)

Bonny said...

awesome! what a cute little swimmer! I can't wait to see more pics.

Triple A said...

Love her little swim bum. Isn't it so much fun to take your kids to lessons. Being a mom is the best.