Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Boon"

The last few weeks, Claire has been obsessed with "boons" or as the rest of us like to call them, balloons. Every grocery store we go into she will point at them and say "boon". So the other day Claire and I went to a baby shower at my work and there were tons of pink and yellow balloons. During the clean-up, one of my sweet co-workers gathered all the "boons" together and brought them over to Claire. We ended up stuffing as many as possible in the trunk and taking them home. This was Claire for the next few days...



She would get all tangled around the string and stuck in them. She kept saying "oh, oh." Her hair was sticking up in every direction. She was in heaven!

8 comments:

jakenapril said...

I am amazed that every child has this fascination with balloons. Ashton is almost 2 and he still loves them. It's so great. I love cutie Claire stuck in the sea of "boons." P-r-ecious!!!

The Nortons said...

She is so cute! I love those pictures. Ballons are the greatest. I gave one to Drew and it fascinated him for a good full two day and would have been longer if it hadn't stopped floating.

The Hilton Family~ said...

I love those pics. Jack totally loves balloons too. I can never get out of a store without getting him one. We need to get the kids together for a playdate!!

Marie said...

Balloons are such a hit. It sounds like Claire is becoming quite the talker!

Josie said...

I think Claire is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I still just love her tiny little nose!

Amy said...

So Cute! I love the pictures of her lost in her boons. I'm sure when Addy is a little older she will have the same fascination.

Stephenson and Katie said...

Ahh sweet claire... I LOVE it! Lou told me you cut your hair super cute- Post pics please!!

Kyle and Marci said...

That is too cute! She is so pretty!!!! I hope to meet her soon. We will be up that way next week!