Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun at the park

My sister and I met at Liberty Park last week so the kids could play. It was a gorgeous day! We had fun feeding the ducks...or should I say Angie, Drew and I had fun feeding the ducks? Poor Claire had a Cheerio in her hand when a duck came up and BIT her hand trying to get the Cheerio! She looked up at me like, "Why did I deserve that?" and then proceeded to cry for about 5 minutes. I feel even worse because it struck me so funny that I couldn't stop laughing! I had tears streaming down my face! :)
Then we headed over to the water park and I'll let the pictures tell the story of Claire and Drew's first fountain experience...











6 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun day at the park. I remember the first time I took Sammy to a place with a fountain that kids could play in. She was just a little younger than Claire and she hated it! Better luck this year.

Natalie said...

How stinkin' fun is that? I wish I could just strip down and play in those fountains--I doubt anyone would think it's as cute though.

The Parks Fam said...

What a fun day!! Claire is so stinkin cute. ITs soo fun having you guys in swimming with us, we love it!

The Hilton Family~ said...

It looks like you guys had a fun day! I wish the weather would get warmer so we can have more fun "water" days.

Marie said...

Hilarious! Poor Claire, getting bitten by a duck. What are the chances? I love how the kids' outfits change as you scroll down. :)

Mandy said...

That's so funny! Poor Claire! Ducks can be pretty scary when they're about your size! :) I love the picture of Claire with her hand over her mouth.