Saturday, June 21, 2008

Swim class 2.0

Swim class seriously rocks. But what rocks even more is taking swim class for the second time. Claire loves it, I get to socialize with friends and she gets so exhausted from it that she usually takes a 3.5 hour nap afterwards. It's great! Here's a group shot:
I just love Claire's awesome belly in this pic!
If she's not laughing or squealing, Claire is usually saying "Woah, woah..." all during class. That's exactly what she's doing here.
We're doing another session next month! We're obsessed!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire's belly is too funny! Your swim class sounds like so much fun! Where do you take it?

Kristy said...

What a fun thing to do! I love that last picture of the two of you. So cute of you both. How did your last day at work go on Friday?

The Hilton Family~ said...

How fun is that!! I have thought about doing a Mom and Tot class with Jack. Maybe we will have to join you on one of the sessions!

Stephenson and Katie said...

You look so cute! And of course so does claire :) That's awesome that you quit your job, jealous!!!!!

Bonny said...

girl, you look so H-O-T.

Looks fun!

Jenny said...

Swim class looks like a blast. I am going to have to get Sammy in one of those one day, but I don't know how to accomplish such tasks with two yet.

MissLed said...

I LOVE the little two piece swim suite on her! You are both adorable. I can't believe you are leaving the UW too! I'm so glad we have blogs so we can keep in contact.

Kyle and Marci said...

That is so adorable and I love your hair. She is getting so big!