Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Father's Day

Father's Day was so great this year. We made Nate breakfast in bed (and I'm so mad - I can't find those pics), opened a few presents and then went to church. We tried to keep it pretty relaxing because Nate had run the Ragnar Relay the day before. Needless to say, he was tired. After church we went to my parent's for a BBQ. Here's our family shot that day:



When we showed up, all three boys were dressed in green-striped shirts.
Corgan, Luke and Drew.


Claire and Luke


Here's just a fun shot I got of my mom playing Ring Around the Rosies with the kids.


I have to end with father and son. Love these boys.

2 comments:

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

Sounds like you had a great Father's Day!!

Trish said...

Awww, your mom is so cute! My mom loves to play with the grandkids too. Happy Father's Day to Nate!