Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Field Trip 2 - Ogden Dinosaur Park

Claire's second preschool field trip was so fun! We went to the Eccles Dinosaur Park in Ogden. We'd never been before and I can't tell you how much I wish it was closer to us. We would definitely buy a pass.

Inside the museum (which is pretty tiny, but the kids still liked it)


Mike (my bro-in-law) took the kids all over and would ask them to say every dinosaur's name. Try saying Massospondylus ten times fast.


Claire and Drew at the Dinosaur Dig. They are pointing at the T-Rex.


Annie hanging out in the stroller.


Claire, me, and Luke (in the stroller) under the big dino.


Family shot of my sister's fam.


Cute Luke was happy just to be outside.


We spent the rest of the time at the fun park(s) inside the park.


Claire was loving the swings!




Bye Dinos!

2 comments:

Candace said...

What a fun family outing, I really want to take my kids there as well! Sounds like you had a blast!

Trish said...

Your pictures are beautiful of course. That looks like a fun place. I'll have to take my nephew!