Thursday, July 29, 2010

Luke at two months

He turned two months a few weeks ago, so its about time I post some new photos.



Here are some fun facts about Luke:

*At his two-month doctor appointment:
11 lbs, 12 oz <--50% percentile
24.5 inches <--90% percentile



*Beginning to hold his head up like a champ and loves the Bumbo.

*This little man smiles all the time.


*He's starting having "conversations" where we coo and he coos back.

*Claire and Luke get along wonderfully. She's such a good big sister.


*Luke loved the fireworks on the 4th. He just stared at the sky.

*He started sleeping through the night (10 pm - 6 am) at 6 weeks and hasn't looked back.


*He can't help but smile even when he's sad.

*And at 10 weeks, he sleeps 12 hours with one feeding at 7 am. He loves his sleep just like his sister.


*He seems to like the shower better than the bath.

*Started wearing his first pair of shoes and kicks them off constantly, just like his socks.


*We're not sure if he's going to be a binky-lover like Claire, he's started sticking his thumb in sometimes.

*He is starting to have more time awake: usually eating for 20 minutes, staying awake for about 45 minutes, then sleeping for two hours until we start all over again.


We love our Luke-ster!

You can see more photos on my photo blog!

6 comments:

Laura said...

He is SO handsome and sounds like a dream baby! I love to see how much they change in the first 6 months. Keep the pictures comin!

Marie said...

Joe thinks he looks like a little Gary, kind of like Drew, except with some Nate mixed in, too. I can't believe he sleeps so much! My kids never, ever did that.

Leslie said...

He is so cute and I am jealous of his sleeping habits. Brooks started out as a great sleeper but now he is a stinker. I must be doing something wrong. Love love the pics.

Dave and Alisha said...

Your kids are so cute and I love the kind of pictures you have of him.

Jennifer Hatch said...

Wow, he sounds like a great baby! Smiles all the time, great sleeper.... I hope I'm that lucky with my next one! :)

Tiffany said...

I love the pics. They are making me jealous. I tried to do my own little photo shoot, and boy am I not even slightly talented like you are. He's so handsome and Claire...always adorable.