Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Glitter Toes!

Claire and I got to have our first GNO. We both went and got glitter toes. Claire loved the whole process. I loved documenting the whole process.

First you have to choose your glitter. Claire picked "Pink Cadillac" with no hesitation.


Putting on the gel...


Then the glitter...


Next, into the machine that sets the gel...


More gel...


A top coat...


And voila! Glitter toes.


A little Fro Yo afterwards and this night = the best GNO I've ever had.

3 comments:

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

Cute!! I still haven't had glitter toes... I can't wait to try them sometime!!

Marie said...

I've never even heard of this glitter toes thing. What a fun idea for you guys to have a girls night.

I LOVE the picture of Luke up on his elbows. It's so funny and darling at the same time.

Trish said...

What a fun GNO!