Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Claire and Drew

Do you see any resemblance? This is my nephew Drew. Aren't they adorable together? I started back at work part time and my sister watches Claire while I'm at work. Then we do a swap at noon and I take Drew while she's at work. This was the first day of the swap and all things considered, it went pretty well. Every time Drew would start craying, Claire would be good and every time Claire would cry, Drew would be good. I couldn't get much done, but that's ok. I'm just glad it worked out to swap with my sister.
Here's a cute pic of them...Drew kept grabbing Claire's arm and inspecting it. She loved it!

By the end of taking about 50 pictures, they were both pretty mad at me!

3 comments:

Team Korte said...

I love those pics! So cute. I am glad things went well!

Rachel said...

Good job figuring the work and kids balance! I'm glad to hear it's possible. I'm loving the pictures, keep em coming

Anonymous said...

His cheeks are so cute! Glad to hear things weren't too bad..and it'll only get better!
~K