Sunday, July 15, 2007

My little brothers


























I love my little brothers!
These are my two younger brothers. On the left is Brandon who is 17 and will be a senior at the big WX next year and on the right is Ryan who just got home from a mission to Uruguay...it's been so great having him home! These two are the best little brothers a girl could ask for. They both have the kindest hearts, even though they'd hate me to advertise that. They are also great uncles to Claire. I'm very jealous and missing them right now because they just left this morning for a 2-week vacay to Belgium and a Mediterranean cruise. Not fair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa

I have to say it: you have a really cute daughter. Congratulations!

It's so great to see your "little brothers" and parents again. Today we spent the day together and tomorrow it will be the same. I feel sorry you could 't be here too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel and Nate
we're here in Belgium without you, ha ha ha :o)
Rookies!
We're having a great time and are using Gwendy's computer. Laterudeeee
Finally a picture of the best uncles in the world. Sweet ...