Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Four Years

It's official...Nate and I have been married four years today! I can honestly say it's been the best four years of my life. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He always thinks of me before himself. I'm still not sure why I'm so lucky, but I'm grateful for it.
This was something I made for him in honor of our 1,460 days together...

We celebrated by going to one of my favorite restaurants, Joe's Crab Shack.


Then we went to Usana Ampitheater and saw The Fray. They were awesome. I was already a big fan, but Nate had only heard them a few times. He ended up really liking them.

This was the best picture I could get with my ghetto camera. I had to leave my nice one at home because I didn't want to haul it all around.



I love this man!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

You guys are a great couple! I'm glad Nate was so persistent...though I always thought he really had you from the beginning. :)

It sounds like you had a really fun night celebrating. I like The Fray and think their concert would have been fun. Happy Anniversary!

The Parks Fam said...

YAY!!! 4 years!! That's so awesome, me and Casey will be creeping up on 4 years too, its crazy. Looks like you guys had a great night!!! Happy Anniversary!! We have to get to together again ASAP, you guys are so fun to hang out with.

MissLed said...

Happy Anniversary Mel!!!

Triple A said...

Melissa-How do you do it?? You have got to show me how to do all of your blog tricks. Your blog looks awesome. I miss being your VT companion. Keep in touch. -Krisitna