Thursday, July 26, 2007

IKEA and a drive-in...the perfect date night!

Sorry for the delay in posting, my entire family has been sick! It started with Nate on Tuesday and then passed to Claire and me. It's been a rough week.


But we had a fun weekend last weekend. We went to IKEA and the drive-in on Saturday. Nate wasn't so thrilled about the IKEA part, but he had a good attitude. And I think once we got in there he secretly liked it.




This was Claire sitting inside the shopping cart.-->







<--Getting Nate to pose for this picture was a tough one. He couldn't understand why I would want a picture with Claire and an IKEA sign. Men.



Then we went to the drive-in and saw Ratatouille and Pirates 3. Well, I actually never saw Pirates 3 because I couldn't keep my eyes open. I must really be getting old...but the movie started at midnight!




See how Claire is looking so intently at the screen. She loves the drive in!





This was my attempt of a picture of the movie screen. If you look really close, you can see the little rat.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's my idea of a good date night! Looks like everything is going well. Claire is darling!

jeremyandholly said...

claire is a perfect combination between the two of you!! i love ikea. i was so excited when we got one here in utah:) good work getting nate to pose for you! where is this drive-in? was the movie cute??

Anonymous said...

Nate didn't want to pose in front of an Ikea sign? What's next, him refusing to pose when going to get the mail? Men....

Good baseball pictures. You got Claire pretty good. Props on the Damien Rice in the music that's playing, too.

Kristy said...

I love that you guys go to the drive in. Such a good idea!

Ape said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I love the drive-in! I haven't been to one in years! See you on Monday.

Brooks said...

Love your blog updates! Hey so how do I add music to my blog?

Too bad IKEA opened the day before we moved! There is one here...but its at least an hour away. Did you buy anything cool?

Bon