Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More Blessing Day pics

I just realized I never posted the pics I took of Claire in her blessing dress. She was asleep most of the time I was taking them, which was kind of nice because I didn't have anyone helping me. She's so much fun to take pictures of. I swear all I have to do it point the camera at her and it's a great picture!


Thanks again to Nate's mom for getting us this adorable dress, socks and shoes! I absolutely love them!








I love how she always puts her hand by her face!
With Mom's hand...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. You really are an amazing photographer! You need to come to Florida to take pics of my baby...seriously! Keep them coming!

Kristy said...

Great shots, Mel! These pictures are beautiful.

Judy said...

Mel, Just took a peak at Claire's blessing pics. They are awesome! You have really got the eye for photography and will really go far once you start doing it professionally!! Can't wait to show the the cousins!

Rachel said...

Love the new header! As always, the pictures are adorable. Sounds like summer has been fun for you!