Sunday, October 14, 2007

Busy Weekend!

This turned out to be a really busy weekend for the Plowmans! We had a dance party on Friday (see post below). I had my Book Club early Saturday morning, then we drove up to Logan where Nate's cousin, Emily, was baptised and then I went to my cousin, Katie's, baby shower. We finished off the night by driving back home just in time for the Ward Fall Festival! Whew! I was glad to just have a relaxing Sunday with church and then naps for all of us! :)

Nate's youngest cousin on the Plowman side was baptised this weekend in the Logan Tabernacle, which was beautiful. We're so proud of you Emmy! The weather was perfect outside. I couldn't believe the color on these red bushes (and I love Claire's face in this one!)
Then I just have to include a few pics from the Ward Fall Festival because it was so much fun! They had tons of different booths set up for the kids...and I guess we're still kids at heart because we had to participate in the doughnut eating contest!

So Barbie totally took us all, but as you can see from the close-up, I was a close second!!

And here are the guys just as they started...open wide! Kyle (in the stripes) ended up with the biggest mouth of them all! :)




And finally, here's my sweet Claire with the pumpkins. Of course, she loved the hay too. Man, I LOVE this girl!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

That is a GREAT family picture in front of the red leaves. You should frame that one and put it up for fall. I love it!

Ape said...

Very busy weekend. She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your not kidding...busy weekend! I love the picture with Claire and the pumpkin. She has your eyes!