Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Witch Hunt

This weekend we took Claire to Gardner Village for the Witch Night Out! We'd never been before and thought we'd check it out. It was actually a lot more fun than either of us thought it'd be. It's the perfect fall activity. The weather was great and there was so much going on. Almost everyone there had dressed up as witches. As we were leaving, Nate said he thought he was out numbered by women 50:1. He was probably pretty accurate.
We also got in a little bit of shopping. They have this little baby boutique called Elsa Belle and I'm pretty sure it's my new favorite baby store! I got Claire these darling beanies there. I'll post a pic when I get one.
We also got some really cute pictures of Claire...shocker right? :) She loved the pumpkins!


















This last pic I loved - I can just hear Claire thinking, "Come on Mom...seriously? Another picture?"

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I love Gardner's Village. I know exactly which baby store you are talking about, and yes, it is full of very cute things! What a great fall activity.

Stephenson and Katie said...

I have never seen a cuter baby girl! She is already completely photogenic! K so for GNO in Nov. me and dede both can't do the 8th- so it'd have to be the 1st or 15th! Unless you just don't want us to come :) Let me know what you need help with!!!! Love ya!

Dede said...

So cute Mel. I love Witches Night Out and gotta say that Nate is a great sport for going!! Maybe I can get Riley to go with me one of these years. I too LOVE that baby store, they have the most adorable girl stuff and some pretty cute boy things :) Can't wait to see the beanie. Let me know if I can help with GNO.

Anne Woods said...

Oh, i love Witch's Night Out. I was so sad to miss it... looks like you had fun. Pumpkin pictures are the best!

Triple A said...

We also just discovered Gardeners Village. What a fun fall activity. I finally saw the dance party pics...I am so sad that we missed the fun.

Andy and Kimi said...

Love the witches at Gardner village and I love Elsa Belle- and I know the beanies you are talking about...so cute...if only we had a girl.