Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Melissa!



So it was my birthday on Sunday! Yay, I love birthdays! But man, I am feeling old! I think especially because I am a mom on this birthday...weird! We went to Bear Lake over the weekend (see the post below) so we celebrated the next day. We had my whole family over and Nate made my favorite, chicken pillows!


Claire loved all the balloons!

Yay! I got my Aggie license plate cover!!

Claire gave me two massage gift certificates to make up for jacking up my ribs while I was pregnant!

Here's Drew enjoying my favorite treat...Skittles!

Nate got a great action shot of me blowing out the candles!

It turned out to be a fun birthday, even though it's the last year I can officially say I'm in my mid-twenties! :)

4 comments:

Bonny said...

Lots of fun pictures! Sunday was your birthday? Thats our anniversary! We celebrated one year. Wow. I love the pics of Claire standing!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday, Mel! Sounds like a fun celebration...and those massages will be great!

Stephenson and Katie said...

My hubby gave me that exact license plate cover for my birthday! (except it says university if utah!) So funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!

Dede said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the great birthday present Claire came up with :) What a great daughter!