Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sweet Exersaucer

We got Claire an Exersaucer and let's just say it was love at first sight. I finally got it put together yesterday and she can't get enough of it! Claire is SUCH a busy baby. I have to put 4-5 toys in front of her at a time just to keep her entertained. Solution: EXERSAUCER.

The second she got in it she was twirling around and around. She'd start with one toy and two seconds later moved on to the next and so on. She didn't quite know what to do with herself. It was hilarious! I'm so glad we got it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Mel, I so enjoy reading all your updates.

~Kelsey

Mandy said...

Ditto! I love that third picture (cute tongue-shot)!

The Parks Fam said...

She is soooo dang cute!!!!!!! I just wanna squeeze her! Hey, I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog, I put it on private and I dont have your email address.

Ape said...

Love that tounge...and the saucer! How fun. I hope you enjoyed CA. btw, I am taggin you, go to my blog for details.
http://aprilharrison.blogspot.com

Stephenson and Katie said...

I can't wait till you get home from Cali and update your blog :) I feel like I don't know what's going on in your life now and I hate it! HAHA- hope you're having fun and not getting BURNED by the fires! So sad...

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel!
Your family is stinkin' cute! I was so excited to find your blog and see how you're doing--looks like life is good!
Keep in touch!
Natalie (Brewster) Campbell

Melissa and Nate said...

Natalie - I'm so excited to hear from you! What is your blog or email address??

Liz said...

Mel, I'm glad you found our blog and the joys of the exersaucer. What a darling little girl. It's so fun to see all the pictures.