Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time for an update!

It's been almost two weeks since I've posted an update...what a slacker I've been!! Here are some cute pics of Claire and Corgan we took on my Mom's birthday:










Grandma and her grandkids!
And here's a cute one of my brother, Ryan, and Claire at our friend's wedding reception...
We've been sick around our house. I think it's going around. It started with Claire and then spread to me and then Nate. He's still fighting it. :( When poor Claire was sick, her eye was almost completely swollen over and watering non-stop. It was so hard to see her sick like that. I tried to get a picture, but this was the best one. It doesn't do what she really looked like justice.

Poor girl!

Happily, here she is later that week during Tummy Time...MUCH better!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh. Such a sad little sick face. How fun for Claire to have cousins so close in age!