Monday, November 5, 2007

Claire is six months!

In honor of Claire's first six months of life on November 2, we did a little photo shoot. She was in such a great mood! Be prepared for a little bit of cuteness OVERLOAD!!!

I love how well you can see her two little teeth in these ones...


I grabbed a hat box that I'd received at one of my baby showers and put Claire in it...she loved it!


"Mommy, do you like my bracelet?"

She loved examining Mom's jewelry

We love this girl more than we ever knew possible. We are so grateful she is part of our family.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geesh, she is too adorable, Seriously.
~Kelsey

Stephenson and Katie said...

ahhhh so cute!! Seriously your photo shoots are better than ANY professional! I hope you still have it all set up when I have kids!

The Parks Fam said...

Ohhh i am dying over how cute these are!! I need you to come take some pictures of Dax. You are quite the photo queen!

Bonny said...

nice photo skills!

Anonymous said...

What a happy girl! How nice of her to behave so well for you. You should show her pictures of herself. I'm sure she would be impressed.

jeremyandholly said...

she really is a little living doll. she always looks so happy and sweet. cute, cute, cute. i feel like i say that all the time on here, but what else can i say?? :) GOOD WORK!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel! It's Erika. Long time, no see! I am so excited to find out that you are a fellow blogging addict. I'm adding you to my friends list if that's cool....
I cannot get over how darling those pictures are of Claire in the hat box with the jewelry!! I am totally copying you when I have a baby.

Triple A said...

I'm finally back in the blog scene. Love the "photo shoot" of Claire. You have to teach me how to do it. She is a doll and growing up so fast.