Friday, November 16, 2007

Oh yes it's ladies night...

We had our monthly GNO at my house last night and it was SO fun! I love these girls. Aren't they a bunch of hotties? Its been so fun to reunite with them lately! They have always been such good influences on me...I'm grateful for each of them!

As promised ladies, here is the recipe for Chicken Taco Soup...
1 can corn
1 can black beans
1 can petite diced tomatoes
2 10 3/4 oz cans Cream of Potato soup
2 cups water
2 chicken bouillon cubes
1 4 oz can chopped green chiles
3 chicken breast, cooked and shredded (or you can cheat like I do and use the Costco canned chicken!)
1 pkg taco seasoning
Add all ingredients into crock pot, including liquid from canned vegetables.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours. And sorry, I never got a picture of what the final product looks like! But you just top with sour cream, shredded cheese and Fritos. TOO EASY!

7 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

My favorite is how you took pictures of the ingredients!haha- that soup was YUMMY! I can't wait to make it!! Thanks SOOO much again- you are the best! Yay for ladies night!

Kristy said...

That soup looks yummy. I'll have to give it a try. I love having ladies night out. So fun to get together with friends.

Dede said...

Thanks for posting the soup recipe! I am so excited to make it... I'm all about easy!! It was fun to see you. Thanks again.

Leslie said...

Thanks again for hosting such a fun party. I am definitely going to make that soup. Its perfect weather for such yummy soup!

Andy and Kimi said...

Sounds delicious..thanks for sharing the recipe!

Unknown said...

thought i'd tag you since i often browse your site.....have a cute baby too.....and am also married to a Nate......

Liz said...

Mel, thanks again for such a fun night. You did such a great job as a host, I'm a little worried to follow that!