Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Way overdue!

Sorry for my complete slacking on the posting front. Life is busy, what can I say? Here's a quick update on the comings and goings of the Plowmans...

We had a great Thanksgiving at my cousin Nancy's house (thanks again Nanc!). Since my whole family was there, we took a few family pics. I can't believe how many of us there are!

A cute one of my parents...


Nate, Claire and I


Claire with her Thanksgiving Day bib



We had a great dinner and then played games until the wee hours of the morning. Electronic Catch Phrase was the biggest hit and I got a few fun candid shots!







From the top: My cousin Jeff and his girlfriend Verona, then the Orgill family;
the next row is my dad and Aunt Annette, then my hot husband;
finally my darling cousin Megan and my cute brothers B and Ry

Then last weekend I have to give Nate props for getting our Christmas lights up. It took him almost five hours because of all the little clips and figuring out how to get electricity to every strand (note to self: on our next house, make sure to put an electrical outlet in the eaves!) But he did a great job! Thanks babe!


Finally, we brushed Claire's teeth for the first time last night. At first she seemed kind of into it and liked eating the toothpaste, but by the end she just wanted to play with the toothbrush herself. That's my busy girl.

5 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

ohh way to go Nate on the christmas lights! I'm going to drive by tonight and check em out!!! P.S. I still want you to come take pics of us for christmas, we need to figure out a time!

Leslie said...

Oh I bet the Christmas lights look so good. I love that you started brushing Claire's teeth. I bet she liked the taste of the toothpaste, or wait, do you even put toothpaste on the toothbrush. I guess I will learn these things soon;)

Angie H said...

what a cute fam ;) Nate, will you put lights up on our house??? You are pro

BTW, brushing REALLY helps w/ Drew's morning breath (stinky!) ... it's his favorite part of the morning and it helps w/ his teething, too. He even let's me brush his tounge! Thanks for watching him yesterday.

Tiffany said...

Okay, so don't you just want to kiss those cheeks all day (I'm talking about Claire). She gets cuter every time I check your blog. Tiff

Ape said...

My fav are the bib and then the toothbrushing. So cute!