Monday, December 3, 2007

Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling...

Woo Hoo!
Ok, I know the song really says You Hoo, but Woo Hoo is what I said when I looked outside on Saturday morning and we had 4 inches of snow and it was still coming down! Woo Hoo! I love the snow! Snow means Christmas, skiing, hot chocolate, snuggling by the fire, and pretty much the best time of year!
We got to take Claire outside to see her first snow! To my dismay, she really didn't think much of it. She looked around and then was over it. We tried to make her sit up in the snow, but because her little snow outfit is so bulky, we couldn't get her to sit up. So here's Nate packing the snow in behind her...:)

"Mom, what is Dad doing to me?"

The above picture is where she tricked us and started to smile. She made us think she was beginning to like the snow, but not too soon after, we got this face...
So much for making snow angels. I'll guess we'll have to try again later. :)

14 comments:

Josh and Kelsey said...

Oh my GOODNESS! These are the cutest pics! Is Claire really that big? Or do you have her overstuffed in that suit ;)

Marie said...

Poor Claire, not caring about the snow! She'll be into it next winter. At least she looked warm and toasty.

lil megan said...

melissa you are so opposite from me because I hate the snow and the cold. I would rather be inside by the fire. But Claire looked adorable. How fun.
And for the fall pics we had a friend of mine take our pics who does some photography. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
Megs

Martha said...

She is simply adorable Mel! I love seeing the updates. You guys are amazing and we super happy everything is going your way. Don't worry about the snow Claire, Dillan hates it too! Maybe next year it will be fun.

Stephenson and Katie said...

Ohhh she is so adorable! And you are lookin hot in your snow clothes too!!

Bonny said...

oh man she's cute. Those were some cute faces....but that crying face is so sad! Snow is such a pain but I really do love it too!

Liz said...

I love the snow too and Christmas time is the best time of all. What a cute baby you have.

Stephenson and Katie said...

Hey again- I tried to call you yesterday about the pics- would sunday evening be okay? Like at 8 or so, after dinner?? I was just thinking of doing them at my house, how lame is that? Do you know any cute snowy places close by? Maybe just call me when you get a chance :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man...how cute is Claire?! Even I get baby hungry (which is a major feat to accomplish!)when I see pictures of kids looking super cute!

Team Korte said...

OH I love the crying pic. It might sound weird but I love their little crys so much. For so reason it makes me smile. She is precious...you need a boy now though. They are too much fun!

Tif said...

Claire is such a cutie! I love the snowsuite you got her! Even if she didn't love the snow she had style.

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! I love seeing little kids all bundled up. Claire looks especially cute!

Kristy said...

Cute pictures. I love the snow, too. Remember when we went up to 1st (or was it 2nd?) dam to feed the ducks during a snow storm on my birthday at USU? That was so fun and I still love the pictures from that night!

MissLed said...

She is the cutest little snuggle bunny ever! That outfit is adorable and she looks so big sittng up in the snow.