Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just waking up

I got some cute video of Claire in the morning, just after she woke up. I walked into her room and she was sitting up in her crib! She had somehow pulled herself up and was batting at the flowers on her mobile (she loves that mobile!). I guess it's time to lower the crib mattress! We made this video for Nate, but I thought I'd share it with everyone too...

(Don't forget to push pause on the music player on the left -->)

This other video is Claire's new favorite past time - saying "Baa baa baa" over and over. It seems like for the last week anytime she's awake she's saying "baa baa baa". I've been trying (and failing) to get her to say "Ma ma ma" instead. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's official (like it wasn't before), I'm the luckiest dad with the cutest daughter ever! I love the wave at the end of each video. Now I can see Claire any time at work!

Stephenson and Katie said...

ohh man she is so dang cute! I love her little face!! Sounds like she's gonna be a talker when she gets older!!

Team Korte said...

She is such a cutie. I can't wait until Jack gets to be that age. They are so active and learn so much everyday.

Bonny said...

i love the way she looks at her hand out in front of her...she also seems fascinated by her feet. what a cute baby! few things make me want to have kids but this does it for me!

jeremyandholly said...

SERIOUSLY...she is one of the cutest babies i have EVER SEEN!!!!!oh my word! the cheeks...the dimple...EVERYTHING!!! GOOD WORK PLOWMANS:)

Marie said...

I want to pinch her cheeks!