Sunday, December 16, 2007

Parties, parties and more parties

Wow! This Christmas season has already gone by way too fast! We had such a great week last week filled with a lot of partying! On Tuesday we had our Relief Society dinner and it was a lot of fun (although I had to sing which was not a lot of fun:)). On Wednesday I had my monthly Girls Night Out. Thanks again to Liz for hosting - it was a blast seeing everyone! Here's a pic of all the gals:Then on Friday night we had the Annual Webb Family Christmas Party. Can I just say that I love my family? They are awesome! We always have a great time together. Our family is getting so big that we had to have it at my parent's church! Here's E'Shell, Uncle John and Aunt Kris holding Claire, Drew and Corgan:
We did our usual $5 cousin gift exchange and as always, it was a blast! My cousin Jeff ended up with a very fitting gift - a box full of women's lotions and shower gels. :)


We also had an Ugly Christmas Sock Contest...

The winners were Nancy, my dad (whose socks glowed in the dark), Ryan (whose Flirt socks deserved a close-up shot) and Jeff (who wore actual stockings all night long)!


What a fun night!

And finally, on Saturday night we had the Ward Christmas Party. I ended up being the photographer that night and took pictures of all the families. Everyone did a great job putting it together, I can't believe how much work it must have been. I love our ward!
I heart Christmas time!!

3 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

K how do you make letters red and green?!? You must teach me! YOu look great in all those pics- and I LOVE claire's santa outfit! You are so mother of the year!!

Bonny said...

I love the ugly sock idea! Looks like you had tons of fun. When we move back to Utah we should move into your ward. Let me know if there is anything for sale in your neighborhood....ha ha, like we could afford it!

Stephenson and Katie said...

k I LOVE your christmas card! It reminds me of my blog :)How did you make it? You are way too talented!