Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HUGE drum roll please!!!

(If you haven't read the Twilight books, this post will mean nothing to you...)


It was announced today on the Stephenie Meyer website that actor Robert Pattinson will play Edward in Twilight the movie!!!!



I'm not sure how I feel about this yet...this wasn't how I pictured my Edward. Ladies - what do you think???


For those of you who haven't heard, he'll play opposite Kristen Stewart as Bella:


I can't wait for this movie to come out! Supposedly the release date is December 12, 2008...I can't wait a whole year!

6 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

ohh man he is so not how i pictured edward! Oh well- I'm sure I will still love him! Thanks for posting that! Can't wait to see ya tomorrow!

jeremyandholly said...

yea...i DID NOT picture him that way. yikes. well...hopefully he will be charming!!

Bonny said...

i'm not sure what i think of him either...he's not dashing like edward should be. but i think she will play a good bella...she looks doable ha.

MissLed said...

I always pictured Johnny Depp as Edward, and ME as Bella! :)

Liz said...

That is quite a disappointing Edward, but I think it might just be a bad shot of him? . . . I'll give him another chance.

Jamie said...

I think he can pull it off if they make him a little less scruffy. More old-fashioned looking maybe. I always pictured him with dark hair for some reason, even though in the book he has "bronze" or "copper" colored hair...