Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ugly sweaters and more

Can I just tell you that I love the people I work with? They are all so much fun. I feel SO lucky that I get to work with such awesome people. Last week we had an ugly sweater contest and here are a few of the pics I got...
My awesome sweater vest (the poinsettias were added the night before), and please don't be blinded by the glow from Kimi's built-in LED Christmas lights...

Nancy got the Most Crafty award with her homemade version and here's my boss Jason with his Mom Vest.

Bryson won the whole competition with his 3D stockings and much too tight sweater!



And finally, here are a few of the girls at our Christmas Party at Log Haven. I love these girls!

5 comments:

Triple A said...

Ok so my mom gave me a sweater that looks just like those. I have never worn it but I had to laugh when I saw all the ugly sweaters. I guess it used to be in style to wear Christmas sparkly sweaters. Love the pics of Claire in her snow gear.

Josh and Kelsey said...

Okay, so I'm stealing the cute work pic and I'm gonna post it on my blog too. You know, the real tragedy about ugly sweaters is that people actually buy them to wear, like out in public!

MissLed said...

Every single one of those sweaters are AWESOME! How did you ever pick a winner? The UW crew rules!

Bonny said...

I'm so glad you posted those pictures! I miss my UW friends! Looks like an awesome fun party!

Kristy said...

That is such a funny idea for an office party. I love it! Those are some pretty classic Christmas sweaters!