Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's birthday time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!

This is officially the last year that Nate can say he's in his twenties. Old man! I had to remind him all day about how old he's getting! :P We both had to work, so I tried to fill his day with little surprises. It turned out to be a fun birthday! We dropped Claire off at our neighbor's for the night (thanks Jamie!) and I took Nate to one of his favorite ghetto restaurants, China Gourmet. It's got a Mongolian BBQ that he loves.


















He cleaned off every bit of his plate!
Look at the awesome fortune he got in his fortune cookie...

I am so grateful to have Nate in my life. He is the best husband and an awesome father. Happy birthday babe! We love you!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATE!!!!!!!!

Joe said...

Nate Dog. Happy Birthday. You earned it. By the way, where is that China Gourmet place? I love the Mongolian.